Workshops & Courses
To book Data Centre workshops please use the online event registration form which also provides more information on each workshop.
- River quality assessment using the EPA Q-value system (April)
- Vegetation ecotopes of raised bogs (April)
- The classification of Irish semi-natural grasslands (June)
- Classification of Irish woodland communities (June)
- Wildflower identification and recording (July)
- Bryophyte identification (August)
Irish Botany Course
Tuesday 9th September
From Tuesday 9th September evening classes on Irish Botany for beginners commences. The course will include evening classes (7.30-9.00pm), which will comprise a talk followed by a practical session spent learning the skills of plant identification and a full Saturday (10.30am-3.00pm). The course is offered at a cost of €100. Proceeds to the Irish Museums Trust. Bookings now being taken. More details.
Cost: €100. Proceeds in aid of the Irish Museums Trust.